Monday, February 5, 2024

Light Up the Night

 


Here is a bright and happy card to light up anyone's day.
I have had the stamp image for a while and knew all along that it
 was perfect for these lightbulb brads from the Eyelet Outlet.

To add a bit more shimmer I used glitter gold washi tape
(skinny version). I used it initially to frame out the card and then
I placed smaller pieces around the light bulb image. The
lightbulb also has three clear gems to highlight the filament.

This is a fun card to send to a friend and here is your
Eyelet Outlet Shopping List:
Lightbulb brad (package has both yellow and white)
Skinny Glitter Washi Tape (6 rolls - different colors)
Jewel Bling - Clear

I am looking forward to seeing you next Monday. Stay Crafting.


Elizabeth - Blog

    

No comments:

Post a Comment