Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Winter Besties!

 Aren't these sweet little winter clad gals adorable? I think so! And, they are beating the winter blues with coffee and friendship!

I started my card by creating a cloudy, wintery background with distress inks. I then added a strip of sparkling white glitter washi for snow. I fussy cut my sweet winter girls and placed them on the right side. Next, I stamped my greeting directly on the frames washi and added to my layout! What's a fun gathering of friends without coffee or bubble tea? So, I added the coffee cup brads and layered on bubble tea washi lined cardstock! I hope you enjoy!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for all your crafting needs! 

SHOPPING LIST:

 Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment