Thursday, November 29, 2018

It's All About The Bling!

Christmas time is a card makers favorite time of the year, wouldn't you agree?  I know it's mine!  Today I'm bringing you a card that only has two ingredients, but they are a winning combination!  I used Cricut Adhesive Foil and Eyelet Outlet Bling for this project.

I think you'll agree that the Holiday Bling in Red & Green are must-have!  I also used the Holiday Flower Bling for this project.


The ornaments are from Teresa Collins Christmas Ornaments cartridge.  Using the hide contour tool in Cricut Design Space, I eliminated the original cut outs in the ornaments so that I could adorn them with gorgeous Eyelet Outlet Bling.  With the cut outs gone, there was happily less weeding to do on the foil and so this card actually came together very quickly.  I used clear contact paper to transfer the foil elements to the card base.  The foil comes in several colors, and the Eyelet Outlet Bling comes in lots and lots of amazing colors and styles, so you can really have fun with the combinations on this project.  

Here is the same card with blue foil and blue bling


And I love this teal foil and the pearl and jewel strip.


The Fancy Long Zig Zag Bling that I used on the round ornaments is my favorite and it comes in several colors, but today I only had the clear on hand, but can you can image how pretty these would have been in these other delicious colors!?  


Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to fill your shopping carts with some of our fabulous bling today!  





No comments:

Post a Comment