Friday, November 9, 2018

From Our Home to Yours

It's Kim from Katydid Cards joining you today.

I always liked cards with the greeting, "from our home to yours".  It seems like they always have a warm, welcoming feel to them.  I'm hoping this card does as well with the adorable new Wreath brads.  I combined them with the Holly brads, Jewel Bling Strips, and Holly Washi Tape.



Here's a closer look with the hope that you can see that, after I attached the holly panels, I embossed the entire card with a holly patterned embossing folder.  Before attaching the houses, I scored every eighth inch to simulate siding.  The wreaths have pinecones on them, but I decided to place a Jewel over each pinecone for a more festive look.



Inside, I wanted to accent the simple sentiment with the Holly Washi Tape and the Skinny Red and Green Washi Tape.



Before I go, I wanted to share a link from a house of another sort in case you missed it.  A Gingerbread House!


Kim from Katydid Cards
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?  Katy did!

No comments:

Post a Comment