Thursday, November 1, 2018

Blue Bird of Happiness

If it's bird brads you need, Eyelet Outlet has them!  We have the best selection of the most beautiful bird brads you'll find!  There are cardinals, flamingos, chickensroosters, seagulls, ducks and more!  And new to the Eyelet Outlet bird selection are the Blue Bird and Robin Brads!  


For today's project I'm using the Blue Bird.  Doesn't he look so pretty sitting on the tree surrounded by the beautiful green leaf brads?  The cute car I used for this card is from Cricut's "Beep Beep" cartridge.  And how about that clear bumpy bling for headlights on my car!  It's available in several colors and shapes, but I always reach for the clear round ones when I need headlights!  

I'm glad you stopped in today and be sure to follow us on Instagram, too!  





No comments:

Post a Comment