Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Bird Conversations

Even in the aviary world, some folks have more to say than others, lol. A fact that I (Lauren) have captured in card form, using one of my favorite sets from the fall 2018 release, our Blue Bird and Robin Brads!


I used some ancient speech bubble stickers as templates to cut many (MANY!) left-facing speech bubbles from sheet music to constitute the bluebird's part of this discussion. And also one right-facing speech bubble from ledger paper on which I had typed Mr. Robin's succinct reply, "Whatever". I diecut a branch, set the Bird Brads, then added all of the bubbles to an appropriately sky-like background. A thin orange mat helps direct the eye immediately to those very handsome birds!


Whatever ♥YOU♥ might be inspired to say in card form, I'm pretty sure there's at least a few styles of Eyelet Outlet Brads to help you do that!

is a keen backyard birdwatcher, 
who sees lots of robins 
but only the very occasional bluebird.

1 comment:

  1. So perfect and so classic Lauren.
    Super fun + clever as always.

    ReplyDelete