Thursday, April 18, 2019

Purple Passion!

Good morning, crafters!  My box-making bonanza continues this week with this pretty gift box from the Cricut "Box It Up" cartridge which I embellished with Eyelet Outlet products - perfect for spring gift-giving!


Eyelet Outlet has one of the biggest selection of washi tape on the web and this wide purple flower washi is one of my favs!  I applied it around the bottom of my gift box.  


I really love gift wrapping and I often hear, "It's too pretty to open!" Problem solved when using a box with an easily removable lid like this one.  For the top and added an Eyelet Outlet Paper Flower (available in LOTS of colors) and secured it to the box with one of our round pearl brads in lavender.  The green leaf brads added just the right pop of color, don't you think?


Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and find us at a town near you at one of the over 40 trade shows we visit each year!  









No comments:

Post a Comment