Sunday, July 5, 2020

Floral Note Cards From Washi Tape


Hello Eyelet Outlet Fans! Today I have a simple project anyone can make. We've gotten a lot of new washi tape styles in recently and you can see them by going to Eyelet Outlet and clicking on the Washi Tape - Decorative Tape. The newest tapes will always be shown at the top.

This set of mini note or gift cards is a fnished size of 3 1/2" square. The beautiful floral prints are from a new washi tape in the store called Flower Washi Tape - Wide. And boy is it a wide! It's 2 1/8" wide in fact.

To make these, I secured the Washi Tape with the six designs on white card stock and then die cut them out. Then I made three more graduated mats to create the card fronts. I placed a Butterfly Brad on each of them. Finally I used strips of our Pink and Clear Jewel Bling Strips to trim the edges of the cards.

Thanks for stoping by today. Do check out the newest Washi and have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment