Thursday, July 16, 2020

Christmas Shaker Card

Temperatures are soaring here in Central Texas, so I'm staying cool in my craft room and thinking Christmas in July!

I'm late to the party on making shaker cards.  This is only my second one and I think I'm hooked!  They really are fun to make and look pretty impressive when they're finished.


I designed my card in Cricut Design Space by cutting the window with the slicing tool.  The snowy scene is from Cricut's "Merry & Bright" image set.  I used print then cut to do the scene.  I added Eyelet Outlet snowflake sequins to the opening and I love how they shake in the window.  I also added an Eyelet Outlet pine tree brad outside the window.  I actually had a hard time deciding which holiday brad to put in that spot, because the snowman, holly, and Santa brads all looked great, too!  

Thanks for stopping by today!  Stay cool and crafty!


No comments:

Post a Comment