Thursday, July 30, 2020

Wrappin' Up Christmas in July

We've neared the end of July and so it's time to wrap up Christmas in July.  What better way to do that with some fancy tags perfect for your wrapped gifts!  Actually, these little shaker tags could also serve as ornaments.

First up I've used Santa and Mrs. Clause brads next to our beautiful sleigh brad on the front of this shaker tag.  Behind the acetate window of this tag, and all of the tags I'm bringing you today, you'll see Eyelet Outlet's sparkling snow sequins. I'm seriously hooked on them!  The frame I used for this tag is from Cricut's Elegant Edges image set.


Next up, I've used the same frame and background but for this one I used Eyelet Outlet's polar bear and cub brads.  The frame I used for these tags has a wide enough edge that the brads could be applied to the outside of the tag so that they didn't interfere with the snow sequins shaking behind them.


This round tag is from Cricut's Mini Monograms image set.  On this one I added one of our deer brads.  Here I've used the buck from the set, but there's also a doe.  To the top I added some greenery cut with my Cricut and an Eyelet Outlet pine cone brad.  


Now all I have to do is decide whether I'll sign the backs of these and add them to gifts or hang them on my tree as ornaments!

Thanks for being with us today!  Stay safe and healthy friends and enjoy the day with those you love!



No comments:

Post a Comment