Tuesday, July 28, 2020

A new designer!

We are pleased to announce that 
Designer Leslie Turner is joining the 
Eyelet Outlet Design Team. 


 My name is Leslie. My hubby and I have four grown children, two grandsons (a third grandson on the way) and three granddaughters, scattered around the US. We live in beautiful Colorado. I began scrapbooking about 45 years ago - so long ago that all the fun papers and embellishments we use today hadn't even been thought of. I'm a crafting junkie and really enjoy creating all things paper - handmade cards, 3-D projects, mini albums, gift bags, paper shoes and paper purses. Come visit me at my blog  Love To Scrap 2! Looking forward to designing for Eyelet Outlet!


Once she is up and creating, you will be inspired by her creations every Saturday on the 

No comments:

Post a Comment