Saturday, August 1, 2020

Autumn Friendship Wreath

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! Leslie here sharing my first project as a new DT member! I'm SO glad to be here! For my debut project, I created an Autumn-themed friendship card. Autumn/Fall has always been my favorite time of year so I really enjoyed creating this card!


I covered the front panel with Autumn Washi Tape. Using two circle dies, I cut a round frame on which I built a wreath from a bunch of leaf die cuts. I then embellished the wreath with Leaf Brads and Scarecrow Brads and adhered it to the front panel. I layered the panel on orange cardstock and adhered it to the card base. I added a bow at the bottom of the wreath and a stamped sentiment flag in the center to complete the front of the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment