Saturday, August 8, 2020

Snow in the Mountains

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing a wintery Christmas card. I love Christmas, I'm always in Christmas mode and I make Christmas cards all year long! And this one is simple and would be easy to mass produce!


I placed a strip of Mountain Washi Tape horizontally across the front panel about half way down. I tore three snowbanks from white cardstock and layered them across the bottom of the panel. I added two Polar Bear Brads to the bottom snowbank which I thought resembled a mama and her cub. I added a tone-on-tone die cut sentiment and Snowflake Bling - 1-1/2", layered the panel on white foam and adhered it to the card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

1 comment: