Thursday, August 13, 2020

Shining a Light on our Light Bulb Brads

Next time you're shopping the Eyelet Outlet store, don't forget to check out our clearance section before you check out!  You never know what kind of goodies you'll find there!  Today I've got 3 card ideas for you using our light bulb brads from the clearance section.



First up a fun thank you card with a little play on words.  I've used two of the yellow bulbs from the set suspended from a thin line and added some of our stick on bling to give the bulbs some shine.  I've also added a strip of our beautiful star glitter washi tape and a strip of skinny yellow washi tape.  


Here's a cute way to check in on a friend and ask "Watt's Up"!  For this card, I wanted some patterned paper and actually made my own.  I used a light bulb image from Cricut's School Time Doodles image set.  I randomly placed them on the my rectangle card base used print then cut to create my patterned paper background.  I like the way the yellow bulb popped against the black and white color scheme.


This sentiment, from Cricut's Rad & Happy image set really made me laugh because it's totally ME when I'm making a card!  Sometimes I overthink projects to death!  Here I've used the white light bulb from the set and some clear stick on bling.  I also used one of Eyelet Outlet's emotion brads.  This one looked like he was really thinking things over!  Some black and white stripe skinny washi tape added a little frame around the card.  


Stay well, keep crafting, and enjoy the day, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment