Saturday, August 22, 2020

Cute and simple hello

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing a clean and simple (or in this case - cute and simple) card! When I came up with this design, I totally had COVID #alonetogether on my mind. This simple design would be a great one for a parent to create with a child.


I die cut several grass borders and layered them across the bottom of the front panel. Using a leaf punch, I punched a stem and leaves, and adhered it to the front panel. I curled the edges of all three layers of a paper flower, attached them with a 6mm Amber Jewel Brad and adhered the flower to the front panel. I added two Butterfly Brads and Sun and Cloud Brads. I stamped a simple sentiment in black ink in the upper left corner to finish the card front.

Thanks so much for stopping by - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment