Wednesday, August 5, 2020

We're Grillin' and Chillin'...

...with the fabulous brand new Eyelet Outlet BBQ Brads!


One of my (Lauren's) favorite Brad Tricks is to make a smaller shape or frame for the brads to live in, which can also serve as the focal point for the card. In this case, I diecut three circles of different sizes and made a composite scene with Sun and Cloud Brads in one; the silver grill and blue apron from the BBQ Set... plus a Beach Umbrella; and one of the beer bottles and the mug from our Beer Brads. My background is diecut clouds and I've added some paper-punched grass to ground each circle and add to the vibe of outdoor fun.


I hope you'll be inspired to make a card or project featuring your favorite summer activity; I guarantee we have an Eyelet Outlet brad style that will work!

has never actually used a grill irl!

No comments:

Post a Comment