Sunday, November 1, 2020

Red Glitter Christmas Gift Bag

 Hello everyone! So now that Halloween is over, I feel like Christmas is staring me down like a freight train! It's going to be here before I know what's happened. I thought making a few small gift bags would be fun and I know I'll definitely need them in December.


My bag pattern is from Cricut Design Space. After cutting and gluing it together, I used Tea Dye Distress Ink to enhance the edges and the flap. 

This bag features lots of Eyelet Outlet goodness! From top to bottom, I used Pearl Strip Bling-500 Count in three rows. Between the first and second row, I applied Sparkle Red Glitter Tape. The ornament was made by laying strips of the glitter tape on red cardstock. In the middle, I used a strip of Merry Christmas Tape. Once it was all covered with tape, I used a Kiwi Lane Ornament Template to trace and cut out the shape. On the ornament I placed a Holiday Flower Bling, single Pearl Bling and a pair of Deer Brads. Finally at the bottom I placed a row of Fancy Long Bling - Wide in red.   

I hope you are keeping an eye on our blog and Facebook pages because I know the Design Team has a lot of boxes, bags and tags that they will be featuring now through Christmas. You will get lots of great ideas for packaging this season. You can be the gift giving Ninja this year with a little help from your Eyelet Out friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment