Sunday, July 16, 2023

All Geared Up!


 Today's card is a wild ride featuring Eyelet Outlet washi tape and brads. Who says making masculine cards are hard? Not with these great products on hand.

The background of this card is made with Car Washi Tape. After the tape was applied, I ran it through a gear embossing folder and trimmed it to 4" x 5 1/4". I used a corner rounder on opposite corners. Next I cut a strip of silver cardstock at 5 1/4" x 1 1/4" and used another embossing folder on it before gluing it to the mat. Next I matted the sentiment and added a Tool Box Brad, a Tool Brad and a Driving Brad. I applied the sentiment and the car with double-sided foam tape. To finish it off, I added three Black Matte Enamel Dots

This was a fun card to put together and quite fast to do. If you are interested in making a similar one and have a Cricut machine, check out the pattern file I created for the card on Cricut Design Space. You can access the pattern here: 

SHOPPING LIST:

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  

No comments:

Post a Comment