Sunday, July 9, 2023

When Life Gives You Lemons


Hello and welcome to summer! I love our new Lemonade and Fruit Brads. With summer, I thought I'd do a slightly different take on the make lemons into lemonade theme. I don't think one envisions palms and pretty water on a dock with that theme but I've made it work!

Washi Tape is so versatile. One of the things I like to do most is use it as a border for my cards. It's very quick and easy and way more economical than wasting a huge piece of expensive glitter cardstock. If you just want a touch of glitter occasionally it also makes sense to invest in a few washi tapes instead of cardstocks that end up taking your precious space. I apply it along all edges, overlapping in the corners. You can't tell there's an overlap and the result is really nice.

To make this one, I created the background using Canva. I added the sentiment and then printed it. I used a die to make the tray and added it to the dock along with the Lemonade & Fruit Brads. Then I simply added the enamel dots and blue bling. This was quick and easy and I love the results! 

Shopping List:

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  

No comments:

Post a Comment