Thursday, July 13, 2023

Christmas Tree Farm

I love making fancy fold cards and today I have one for you inspired by Sam Calcott of Mixed Up Crafts.  This one is called a 2 Tiered Pop Up Card and you can find her tutorial for this type of card on YouTube.  


This fancy fold is a bottom-fold card and has a sheet of acetate that serves to stabalize it when it's open and on display.  It folds up over the card flat for mailing. I created my version of Sam's card in Cricut Design Space and scaled it down in size so that it would fit in an A-2 envelope.  


I can think of so many ideas for this card base, so I'm pretty sure you'll be seeing more of these in future posts, but today I thought I'd give you a little "Christmas in July" with this Christmas Tree Farm.  I used both the Pine Tree Brads as well as the Snowy Tree Brads from Eyelet Outlet interspersed throughtout the card amoung the card stock trees.  I also added a  Pine Tree Brad  to the back of the pick up and some snowflake brads in the sky.

Only 5 more months until Christmas, so happy crafting!







No comments:

Post a Comment