Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Design Team Wednesday with Annette

Hi there. Annette here with a couple of cards for you. I can't believe Thanksgiving is almost a month away. It's the time of year when we think of things like leaves, pumpkins and pilgrims. I thought I'd have a little fun with this card and create a word search puzzle with words associated with Thanksgiving. Eyelet Outlet has a lot of brads that work perfectly with the Thanksgiving theme.


Products:

Thanksgiving also just happens to fall on my mom's birthday this year. Below is a card I made for her. I used the enamel dots and pearl bling to accent the card and give it a nice finishing touch.

Products:

That's a wrap for me today. I hope you are inspired to make a few cards today!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment