Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Halloween inspiration

Hello Eyelet Outlet fans! Today I wanted to share some fun cards I created with our Halloween themed brads. 

For my first card I added one of the mini spider brads to my card with some waxy flax from Close To My Heart. The stamped image is from My Favorite Things Witch Way to the Candy set.


I used the same stamp set along with a fun die from My Favorite Things added a witch hat brad to my kitty and used the mini grey pearl bling for the eyes of my spider.


These mini spider brads were perfect on these spider web stamps from Hero Arts.


I also love that it's so easy to use Eyelet Outlet brads on my cards and projects. 

What is your favorite holiday to craft?

Leave a comment and let us know. Don't forget to share your Eyelet Outlet creations with us on our Facebook page. We love seeing what you create!

Have a creative day! 

Shemaine

No comments:

Post a Comment