Wednesday, October 15, 2014

October Guest Designer

Hello Eyelet Outlet fans! We are thrilled to have Amy Tsurata sharing her card making talents with us today as our October Guest Designer! 

Hello!

My name is Amy and I'm thrilled to be a Guest Designer for Eyelet Outlet!


I live in the lovely state of Washington with my Fiance' Darin and my 17 year old son.  My lovely daughter is living in her first apartment and going to the University of Washington.  I work part time in the biotech industry.  I've been actively blogging since 20007 and honestly love every minute.  

Now how fun are those Spooky Eye Brads?!  I just knew they belonged in a jar!  Perfect for a Halloween Greeting!

cardstock:  pti  stamps:  waltzing mouse/candy jar, neat & tangled/creepy cute shadows  ink:  memento tuxedo, wplus9 white, fresh ink red current  other:  project life card, black clothes pin

I had to make the black base panel chalkboard-y.

Next up, I decided to play along with the Eyelet Outlet October



Check out the Freshly Made Sketches blog for their weekly sketch challenges. 

I had so much fun with the sketch:

cardstock:   pti  paper:  american crafts/hollyday  stamps:  lawn fawn cozy christmas/yeti, set, go  ink:  memento rich cocoa, various copics  other:  eyelet outlet stocking brads

Aren't those Stocking Brads perfect?!

Thanks so much for stoppin' by!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for having me as the October Guestie! I had so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, SOLD!! I need to get my hands on some cuteness!!!! Yay for your guestie Amy, fabulous showcase of some adorable brads!!!!

    ReplyDelete