Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Design Team Wednesday with Susie


Welcome Eyelet Outlet Fans!
Susie here to share a few thankfulness projects with you. My first card is a shaker card embellished with two friendly Eyelet Outlet Bright Owl Brads.  Don't they just make the perfect addition to that die cut wreath?  They come in a package of eight in four colors...but these orange and green ones were perfect for this card.  Don't be afraid to use your brads in unexpected ways.  It will have your card recipients wondering how you became so darned creative!



Next up is another thankfulness card....but much more whimsical. I started embellishing my colored flower with brads to make my recipient smile!  I used the  Men's Hat Brads, the Eyeglasses Brads,  and the Mustache Brads too.  I added some tiny googly eyes behind the glasses too. I wanted a few enamel dots on the front of my card and of course, Eyelet Outlet Enamel Dots are the best!  They are a lower profile than some which make them perfect for card makers.




Be sure to grab some brads and enamel dots to make your great projects today.  And stay tuned here at the blog. We always have something fun to share with you and inspire you!

 If you have a chance, I would love for you to visit me at The Dies Have It.


No comments:

Post a Comment