Friday, October 24, 2014

Layouts on Friday with Rosandra

Hello Eyelet Outlet fans. Rosandra here to share a little layout inspiration with you today. I enjoy taking photos during the fall. The colors are one of my favorites to scrapbook. I only have boys, so I have to be REALLY creative when I want to use bling and flowers on thier pages so it doesn't look girlie.  

fall_page_layout


 I enjoy taking photos during the fall. The colors are one of my favorites to scrapbook. I only have boys, so I have to be REALLY creative when I want to use bling and flowers on thier pages so it doesn't look girlie. I'm often asked why I haven't gone to digital scrapbooking and quite honestly I like the hands on creativity that goes with traditional scrapbooking.

  fall_page_layout_close_up


More importantly I LOVE the textures. In this layout I layered various styles and textures of flowers and instead of the typical jeweled bling or buttons I used the brown fawns from the fawn brad pack. It adds to the texture without adding a feminine element to my boy pages.

What's your favorite part of scrapbooking? Do you have a favorite embellishment you like to use on your layouts? Tell us in the comments. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment