Monday, October 20, 2014

Thanksgiving and Fall inspiration

Hello Eyelet Outlet friends! I can hardly believe how quickly the holidays are approaching. It will be Thanksgiving before we know it! 

We wanted to share some Fall and Thanksgiving inspiration with you so you'll be encouraged to get out those Eyelet Outlet brads and create a Thank You card for your holiday hostesses!

My husband's mother cooks for all of us each year and my Sister in Law and I prepare the sides and dessert. I always make a really nice Thank You card for her because I have NO idea how to cook a Thanksgiving day turkey, nor do I want to learn at the present moment. 

Here are some great ideas to help get you inspired!

Kerry



Supplies: 
Eyelet Outlet:  Washi paper tape Orange dots, pearl strips 4mm black, Pillgrim hat brads, and leaf brads.
Others:  Paper Smooches Nine Lives


Next Susie created this beautiful card with a wreath image and embellished it with our fall leaves and pumpkin brads.



Supply List:
Brads:  Eyelet Outlet, Pumpkin Brads, Leaf Brads, Mini Leaf Brads
Bling : Eyelet Outlet
Digital Image: Meljens Designs
Paper: MFT Stamps
Dies: MFT Stamps
Coloring Medium: Copic markers

and finally Dawn is saying thanks in a fun way with this cute card!



I hope you will thank your Thanksgiving hostess with a handmade card this year. If you are this year's hostess, I hope someone will remember to thank you for all your hard work as well.

Please share your creations with us on our Facebook page. We love to see what you are creating with Eyelet Outlet products.


Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment