Friday, April 8, 2016

A Little Baking and A Lotta Love!

I don't do a lot of baking, but I have a friend that loves to bake. She gave me a little gift recently, and as I was musing over her thank you note, I found this cute designer paper in my stash. And I knew exactly what brads I would use for accents!
Take a peek at the Baking Brads and Mixer & Cup Brads in the Eyelet Outlet Store! They are perfect for those in your life that love to bake - or cook! In fact, there is a wonderful section in the Store called Food, Drink, & Cooking Brads and Eyelets that has some really adorable designs!

Here is a close-up of the baking/cooking/muffin pan (you can make it whatever you want!):
And another of the spoon, mixer and measuring cup:
Sweet treats for those that love to make them!

I also wanted to share today how I store my supplies from Eyelet Outlet. I am always looking for others' ideas on the best way to store things so I can find them, but also so it's neat and portable. I found this storage container at my local Hobby Lobby for $5.99. It has individual compartments on the outside for my brads and eyelets, and each one snaps off, and also snaps tightly to prevent mishaps.

The lid comes off and has a large area inside for ribbons, or washi tape, or larger brads, as you can see here:
It works very well for what I am looking for in a storage container -- and at a great price (even better with a 40% off coupon)! What kinds of ways do you use to store your brads and eyelets? And washi tape?
Judy



5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, what a GREAT CARD miss judy!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! Those are the cutest brads and perfect for this card. Thank you for the container info as well! I must have it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done! Those are the cutest brads and perfect for this card. Thank you for the container info as well! I must have it!

    ReplyDelete