Sunday, April 24, 2016

Always Bring Your Own Sunshine Shaker Card

Hello Eyelet Outlet fans!!! We have an exciting new addition to the pretties offered... beautiful and fun flat back resins.

This week I've created this fun shaker card using several EO products.

bring_your_own_sunshine_card

Inside the shaker I added the sun & cloud brads, by clipping of the brad prongs. It adds a fun element to the glitter and beads. To dress up the sun I added my favorite EO product... sticky back bling.

Supplies:
Flamingo Flatback Resin
Sun & Cloud Brads
Pearl Bling Strips

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, that's so cool! i confess i never thought of doing a SHAKER with the resins... i will now tho, lol... :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess I have never thought about using brads as items in the shaker. Love it! Thank you for the ideas! great job!

    ReplyDelete