Friday, April 29, 2016

Gold Card

Hi everyone!!

Here Noe again! I would like to share with you my last card, completely out of my comfort zone, for me, it´s really hard to work with golden tones ...

This Sunday will be Mother's Day in Spain, so I have inspired in mine to make this card ... I hope you like it !!


I've covered a piece of cardboard with Glitter Washi  (Gold Patern) and then I passed it in the Big Shot with a stamp die.

On the other hand, I splashed my white papers flowers with Spray Mist ink in Bloom Gold Foil Color and with chinese black ink ... Once dry, I´ve placed in the middle a Scalloped Brad (14 mm Clear).

Finally, I´ve been filling free gaps in the card with  "Swirl Bling" (Jewel Champagne) and Enamels Dots... Ready!!


Products used in this card:


See you soon!! Happy Crafting!!




1 comment:

  1. you've *EMBOSSED* the glitter washi tape!!! holy moly! what a great idea! (gorgeous card all round, as well!)

    ReplyDelete