Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Elegant Cameos!


Hello friends!  I'm here to share some vintage beauty today!  Have you seen these stunning resin cameos that are new to the Eyelet Outlet?  I am absolutely in love with them!  They come in a four-pack which includes several colors, and are available in this round shape or in the traditional oval.  Aren't they just gorgeous?!  Here's a close-up so you can see the lovely detail...


I paired this one with a doily stamp and some of our champagne jewel swirl bling, snipping the jewels into sections to fit around a printed sentiment.  The raggedy tulle and ribbon bow is accented with a single matching 12 mm pale champagne jewel

If you haven't already checked out the new flatback resin category at the Eyelet Outlet, you ought to!  There's everything from elegant to adorable.  

Hope to see you again soon!


5 comments:

  1. Deb, this is perfect. I have my beautiful neighbors that live next door to me that would love this. I am totally going to take your idea and run with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barry! They're so gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you do with 'em!

      Delete
  2. elegant is EXACTLY the right word... what a gorgeous card! ♥

    ReplyDelete