Saturday, April 30, 2016

family trip layout by Marina Gridasova

hello ladies! It's Marina here today and I want to share my layout with beautiful Eyelet Outlet embellishments )))
  a few close-ups:


Layouts on the white background are my favs now (especially if your photos are bright).

I love multi-layer work, so I decided to add a washi tape as the layer under the photo, and caused a bit of green spray around the edges.
I also glued a few strips of foil washi tape on a piece of white cardstock and die cut feather. Different enamel dots and pearls added dynamics to the work. 

The final step is to add big title and yellow brads to supported color photos. And your layout complete! )))
here are Eyelet-Outlet products I used:
Foil washi tape - red
Film strip washi tape
Glitter gold dots washi tape
Pearl bling - black
Flower Jewels - green/pink
Enamel dots - purple
Binder clip brads 
Spring bubble brads


Hope you will like my layout ))))


 Marina

2 comments:

  1. what a BEAUTIFUL layout marina, and an especially fabulous use of the enamel dots! ♥

    ReplyDelete