Thursday, August 23, 2018

Masculine Birthday Card

I hear many card makers express that masculine cards are the most difficult.  Eyelet Outlet has lots of great products to inspire you though!  Today I've got a card for you using the Eyelet Outlet Screw Brads.

I used four different Cricut cartridges for my project today.  They were Fabulous Finds (hinge), Ornamental Iron 2 (rectangle border), Gypsy Wanderings (keyhole), and Cricut Classic Fonts (Happy Birthday).  Each image was cut from plain white card stock and then I applied Metallic Gilding Polish in graphite and red bronze.  I loved how it made my images look like real metal with a beautiful patina!


The two wood grained papers are from Stampin' Up.  They Eyelet Outlet Screw Brads worked perfectly to attach my metal looking elements to the wood!  I used mini 1/16"  Eyelet Outlet Brads to attach the key hole.  These brads are the tiniest I've ever seen.  You may not need this size often, but when you do, Eyelet Outlet's got them in lots of colors!

Thanks for stopping in today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment