Thursday, August 9, 2018

Wishing You A REELY Happy Birthday!


I hadn't made a box card in a while and forgot just how much fun they can be to make and receive!  This movie themed box card was especially fun to make with the help of Cricut's Movie Night cartridge and the amazing Movie Themed Brads from Eyelet Outlet! 


I also used a cute movie themed digital paper from Huckleberry Hearts.  


Eyelet Outlet Ticket and Popcorn brads and Film Strip Washi Tape were a great addition to this card, too! The Ticket Washi Tape would have worked wonderfully as well, but I forgot I had that on hand!  Could that mean I have too much Washi Tape?  No!  Never!


The thing I love most about card making is the ability to personalize and by adding some text and using Print Then Cut on this movie clapboard, I was able to do just that!


Thanks for stopping by today, and if you're in the Houston area this weekend, come by the Creating Keepsakes Convention at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center!  Stop by the Eyelet Outlet both in the Vendor Area and we just might meet!  




No comments:

Post a Comment