Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Enjoy the Ride

Hello everyone!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards.

I haven't had the chance to work with the Motorcycle Brads yet, so I decided to pair it with the Compass Brads and the Postage Washi Tape to make this card.


I used the Stitched Triple Reek-a-boo Window and Edge by My Favorite Things.  Before die cutting, I covered the cardstock with the washi tape.  As you can see, it cuts beautifully with nice clean edges and the stitching is sharp.  

I found three different landscape themes on the Internet as the backdrops for my motorcycles.  To provide some dimension, I used mounting tape to attach the die cut panel to my card base.  I sponged the edges of the base and used a Dots stamp by Judith.  The compass was the finishing touch and a perfect complement to the greeting.



Inside I used the Tire Track Washi Tape under the sentiment.  To color coordinate, I lightly colored it with a brown marker.



Since the theme today is transportation, I thought I share the link to a card featuring a train in case you missed it.


Kim from Katydid Cards
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?  Katy did!

No comments:

Post a Comment