Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Go Wild!

It's a jungle out there, but fortunately, there are Eyelet Outlet Jungle Mix Brads to help us cope. Hi folks, it's Lauren here again, with a couple of cards I hope will impress you with their animal magnetism.


For my first card, I paired the Elephant, Monkey and Giraffe from the Jungle Mix with a diecut sentiment made from woodgrain patterned paper and some of my favorite Animal Print Tape. Since there are four letters in "WILD" I also added a tropical Tall Palm Tree Brad to balance things out.


I love how the first card came out, but I really wanted the animals from the Jungle Mix to stand out even more, so for my second card I fashioned my sentiment from three shades of solid green to provide more contrast. I added another Tall Palm and mounted the whole thing on a woodgrain panel adorned with a strip of Wide Flower Tape in a beautiful henna brown. A few patterned paper leaves focus the eye on the area where the sentiment sections join up and make everything just a little more Jungle-ish, don't you think?


I hope that you'll be as WILD as I am about our Jungle Mix Brads! ♥

can be found here every Wednesday
and on her own blog the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment