Friday, October 26, 2018

Gingerbread House


Hi!  It's Kim with Katydid Cards.

I love working with Eyelet Outlet products, but I tend to use Enamel Dots less frequently than the other goodies.  I didn't want these cute little dots to feel left out, so my card today uses Enamels Dots from several different color combo packages.




I used the Gingerbread House cut file from the Yuletide Box Card SVG Kit.  I made another card from this kit.  You can find it here if you missed it.




The dots fit perfectly in the lattice on the front of the house and randomly on the bric-a-brac.  The white dots on white reminds me of sugar glaze.  In addition to the dots, there's a single Black Pearl used as the doorknob.

Here's another look at the house from the side, so you can see the layers.



On the reverse, I used a sentiment from Stampin' Up's old My Digital Studio days.  I color matched several keywords to the dots.



Stay tuned for another card all about houses using another new Eyelet Outlet brad for the holidays and winter season.


Kim from Katydid Cards
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?  Katy did!

No comments:

Post a Comment