Wednesday, June 17, 2020

DINO-miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite!

The latest addition to the Eyelet Outlet menagerie are these adorable Dinosaur Brads, which are both classic AND Jurassic! There isn't a seven year old boy in my house, so I (Lauren) cannot be 100% sure, but I *think* the dinos which come in each pack are Tyrannosaurus, Diplodocus and Styracosaurus. What I am absolutely positive about is that they are suuuuuuuuuuuper cute!


My first card has more white space than I think I've ever used in my entire life, lol. But then dinosaurs need a lot of room, right? I made a softly stenciled background of foliage on which to place my Dino Brads, then added a peek-a-boo layer on top, with pierced holes to add interest around each window. I used chipboard alphabets for "RAWR" and a vintage Elite typewriter for the rest of my sentiment.

My second card uses the same stenciled foliage and yellow letters, but this time they're arranged in a long strip matted on some Glitter Gold Tape and the dinos are frolicking around the word "DINO-MITE". I added little block letters to complete the birthday phrase.


Eyelet Outlet will be participating in another Stamp and Scrapbook Expo Virtual Show, this Saturday, June 20th. Be sure to check our FaceBook page for details, and join designer Janet Axtman as she shows off the latest and greatest EO goodies! ♥

has a nephew who could tell you 
EVERYTHING about any 
dinosaur that ever lived!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment