Thursday, June 4, 2020

Hat's Off to the Graduate!

Today I have a really fun graduation card to show you.  This fold is called a wiper card, because as the card is opened, an interactive mechanism swipes up like a windshield wiper.  I learned this fold from my fellow Eyelet Outlet design team member, Janet.  She demonstrates the technique on here on her YouTube channel, SugarShine Designs.


The sentiments and graduate images I used for this card are all from the Cricut image library. 


What really adds to the fun and dimension of this card are the awesome Eyelet Outlet brads!  I used the graduation cap brads both on the outside sentiment as well as the pop up wiper.  By accentuating the sky patterned paper with Eyelet Outlet cloud and sun brads, it really gave the illusion that the graduate was tossing his graduation cap into the air! I also added some of Eyelet Outlet's new sequins for some more sparkle.  


Thanks for stopping in today!  


No comments:

Post a Comment