Sunday, June 7, 2020

You Rock!

Remember the good old days of records and record players? I was a teen in the 80's so I am old enough to remember buying my favorite albums before cassettes came into favor with the Walkman. Wow! That'll take you back won't it? This card features the fantastic Record - Vinyl Brad Set. This set is awesome for any music themed project.
 

I printed the album graphic on glossy photo paper. Using photo papers to print graphics has become one of my favorite things to do recently. The printouts are so clear and bright. The vintage record player stamp comes from this past year's retro holiday card kit from Hero Arts. Honestly, I could have done without it but it was fun to color it up. The sentiment is heat embossed with a sparkle black powder. I love the shine but it was hard to capture in the photo. I stamped the music notes but Eyelet Outlet has a Music Notes Brad Set that I don't yet own. Those would have been even better on this card. The red, white and blue cardstock is from DCWV and called Tie-Dyed Stack. 

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a rockin' and rollin' kind of day!

No comments:

Post a Comment