Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Have a Magical Day

It's been a while since I (Lauren) have made a card with the lovely Eyelet Outlet Fairy Brads, and I've been missing them! So here's a "magical" slimline card:


I used a favorite alphabet stencil to add the word "MAGICAL" in exactly the right shades of Distress Oxide Ink to coordinate with all four Fairy Brads that come in each packet!


I used white foam alphas to finish the sentiment and added the Fairy Brads, a few Mini Stitched Flowers and some Blue Sequins for a bit of sparkle. I machine-stitched the panel onto my slimline card base that I made from a super-thick transparency, so it magically seems to float.


I hope you are having a Magical... and creative... day! ♥

wishes the fairies could also 
magically send the cards and 
maybe do a little laundry?

No comments:

Post a Comment