Thursday, June 11, 2020

Pizza Party

Each time I take an afternoon to scrapbook I come away thinking I should do it more often!  Recipe scrapping actually was where my papercrafting journy began in 2009 and also when I first became acquainted with Eyelet Outlet.  I was scrapbooking family favorite pie recipes for my daughters at the time and was in search of great cooking themed embellishments and I sure did find them at Eyelet Outlet!

Recently my granddaughter and I made a family favorite - homemade pizza and after her visit, I made a two sets of these scrapbook pages - one for her book as well as one for my own cookbook.



The images I used for my pages came from the Cricut image library. Since we topped our pizza with both red and green bell peppers, I used one of each color from Eyelet Outlet's Vegetable Brad set on the cutting board.  The knife is from Cricut's "From My Kitchen" image set.  


I love that Eyelet Outlet's got so many different colored enamel hearts and shapes. There's always a color that compliments my project.  Here I used yellow and white.  


The cute pizza themed digital paper comes from PrettyGrafic's Etsy shop.  There's 12 different patterns in the set, but this one with the little pizza chefs was perfect, don't you think?  


I used Eyelet Outlet Flour Canister brad (Sugar is in the set, too), the Wooden Spoon brad from the Baking Brads set and the Rolling Pin brad from the Cooking Brad set to embellish my recipe card.  

If one of your goals is to preserve your family's favorite recipes with a recipe scrapbook, be sure to check out the Food, Drink, and Cooking brads at Eyelet Outlet!





No comments:

Post a Comment