Thursday, June 18, 2020

Godzilla!

Eyelet Outlet will soon be releasing some brand new dinosaur brads.  The set includes a triceratops, a brontosaurus and a tyrannosaurus-rex.  The T-Rex in the set reminded me quite a lot of the infamous Godzilla and so today I'm bringing you a couple of Godzilla inspired cards!

First up is a timely little card since many of us are still social distancing and longing to see some of our friends and family.


I love making silly joke cards for the kids in my life this one is certain to get a laugh!  Again, I used the city scape from the Cricut's Plantin Schoolbook image set and a simple house from the Just Because image set.  


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to watch for the dinosaur brad set in the Eyelet Outlet online store!  It's a great set and you'll find lots of fun things to do with these little guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment