Thursday, February 8, 2018

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not

How well I remember my first crush as a girl and plucking the petals from the daisies that grew wild near my childhood home in Pennsylvania to see if "he loved me," or "loved me not!" The card I've made for you today captures that memory and will be a great love note to my husband who really loves me and shows me in thousands of ways!


The stems and leaves for my daisies comes from Cricut's Spring Fling cartridge and I embellished the leaves with Eyelet Outlet's Green Swirl Bling.  The star of the show are the Eyelet Outlet Paper Flowers.  These beauties come in lots of different patterns and colors.  I used Eyelet Outlet Yellow Enamel Dots for the centers, but Eyelet Outlet also has an array of gorgeous Jewel Brads that work beautifully with the Paper Flowers.  These flowers are so pretty that it was hard to for me to snip those petals off!  To finish off my card, I added two of Eyelet Outlet's pretty White Jewel Hearts. These come in in clear and red, too!  

Spring isn't far off now, so stop by Eyelet Outlet.com and stock up on all the embellishments you'll need for your Easter, Graduation and Wedding projects!


 

2 comments:

  1. So much pretty stuff...themdots, the Hart’s, the flowers.....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad he loves you...and I bet he loves this card, too!

    ReplyDelete