Sunday, February 25, 2018

Coffee + Friends

Hi Friends! I'm so excited to be here with you today as one of the newest members of the Eyelet Outlet team!!

I got to play with these adorable Coffee Brads to make my card. They come in red and white cups, and I decided for this card I wanted to stick with the white cups so that the red hearts stand out!!


And funny story... I wasn't going to add in that red heart brad but I managed to smudge some red ink under the sentiment after I finished coloring up those hearts with my Copics and desperately needed something to cover it up! What a save that little red heart brad managed to be haha!!


Thanks for stopping by today and see you again soon!!

lovies, =o) kel

3 comments:

  1. So cute, Kel! I just love coffee and those miniature cups are irresistible! And love the story about the red brads...and here I thought it was just your incredible design talents!

    ReplyDelete