Thursday, February 15, 2018

I Had To Kiss A Few Frogs!

We've all heard the saying about having to kiss a few frogs before we can find our prince!  That was certainly true in my case!  I was almost 40 years old when I finally found my prince and we'll soon be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary!


To create this fun little card, I began with what I call a "Z Fold" card base which is an 8" x 5 1/2" piece of card stock, scored at 2" and 4" inches.  I used the adorable frogs from the Eyelet Outlet Frog Brad set and lips are cut from red card stock using one of the many lips images available in Cricut Access.  


Here's a closer look at the happy little frogs!  They are so cute, you almost wouldn't mind kissing them!  LOL!


Check out the prince's crown!  I used the crown from Cricut Everyday Pop Up Cards cartridge. Look how the Eyelet Outlet products took this crown over the top!!  I used Silver Glitter Washi Tape, Clear Jewel Strips, and Clear Tear Drop Bling.  Isn't it stunning?!  

Did you know that Eyelet Outlet is a vendor at over 40 retail scrapbook and rubber stamp shows each year? Be sure to look at our show schedule to see when we may be in a town near you and come see us in person!





  

2 comments: