Saturday, October 27, 2018

Life Would Suck Without You


I love - really really love - the adorable little vacuum sweeper brad in the new release of brads at Eyelet Outlet! It's just about the cutest vacuum ever - not that I'm an expert of vacuum sweepers. Sheesh! My floors can attest to that. D-I-R-T-Y floors prevail at my house. But I digress.

Just look at those brads - the vacuum and the broom are both so cute! (Wouldn't the broom be fun with a witch-themed Halloween card?!?!?!)

For. another. day. Today, it's all about the vacuum sweeper. 

I used the life sucks without you stamps from my Sunny Studio That Sucks stamp set because I thought they were a funny way to use that awesome brad.

Now... not only do I love the brad, I also love Washi Tape! It is such a versatile item. For instance look at this card. Do you see the Washi Tape on it? Of course, you do... it's all the red on the panel behind the tag. That's really a piece of black and white striped designer paper but I wanted color on it, so I added strips of skinny washi tape. 





The Skinny Washi Tape actually fit perfectly on the white space of that striped designer paper, but I offset it a little so I could see a wee bit of the white, just because I liked that look better.



Eyelet Outlet Products Used:


Now if Eyelet Outlet would just come out with a little Maid Brad that could use that Vacuum. I'd buy it for sure and have it vacuum my floors for me. Anybody else think that's a good idea???

Another good idea would be if you'd head over to the Eyelet Outlet online store and check out all of the goodies there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment