Thursday, October 11, 2018

Silly Jokes!

If my dad were still with us I can well imagine what he'd have to say right now!  He'd say, "You can stay, but those jokes gotta go!" I've had so much fun creating silly joke cards this week for the children in my life and today I'm going to share a few with you!

This one is my favorite!  Who would have thought I could create a card that pairs the new Eyelet Outlet Ghost Brad, Fishing Pole Brad, and Fish Brad in the same card!? 


The answer?  Lake Eeerie, of course!  

Next up these adorable twin witches started with a witch image from Cricut Mini Monsters cartridge, but Eyelet Outlet brads took them to the next level!  I embellished them with Witch Hat Brads, Witch Leg Brads, Broom Brads, and Round Jewel Brads.


The Answer?  You never know which witch is which!

Now when I heard this joke I knew immediately I had a card to create using the Cricut Faucet Brad from the Pipe Brad Set!  The tomato and lettuce are Cricut images from the Freshly Picked cartridge and the race track image is from Sports Mania.  


The answer?  The lettuce was a head, the faucet was running, and the tomato was trying to ketchup!

We all need a little fun in our lives, don't you think?  I hope you've been inspired to make a silly joke card for someone you love or maybe to donate to a charity that collects cards for hospitalized children who need some good cheer.




No comments:

Post a Comment