Thursday, October 25, 2018

BeLEAF in Yourself

Good Thursday morning, crafters!  I'm sure enjoying the cooler temperatures lately!  Fall foliage isn't quite as magnificent here in central Texas as it is in my home state of Pennsylvania, but at least I can enjoy beautiful autumn leaves when I create with my Eyelet Outlet Leaf Brads

The sentiment for this card is from Cricut's "Damask Love Designer T-Shirt Collection" cartridge.  As soon as I saw it, I knew it went perfectly with the Mini Leaf Brads!  The tree I used is from the old "Stretch Your Imagination" cartridge, one of my first Cricut cartridges from years ago, and the basket is from "Doodlecharms."  I love the new Rake Brad!  It pairs so perfectly with the Mini Leaf Brads


Eyelet Outlet's trade show schedule is winding down for this year, but if you are in the Ontario, California area, stop in and see us at the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo November 2 and 3!

Thanks for stopping in today!



No comments:

Post a Comment