Wednesday, October 17, 2018

The New Super-Couple!

Don't worry, there are no Kardashians in this post. Just Kards... I mean cards! The super-couple to which I (Lauren) refer is the combination of Gina K Designs' Wreath Builder stamps and Eyelet Outlet brads. Because trust me, they are gooooooooooooood together. See?


It helps to have a stamp positioner. I suppose it's probably vital. And truly it's the thing that makes it not only possible to make awesome, unique cards this way-- but also really fun and slightly addictive! Then there are the brads, obviously.


My first card is built around our brand new Eyelet Outlet Apple Brads which come with both apples and cores. I used Gina K's Autumn Wreath Builder set to make a perfect home for them, with an appropriate sentiment from the same set.


The second card is still quite autumnal in feeling, but I've left it without a sentiment so that it could be a birthday, a thank you, or a get well; though naturally I hope not to need the latter anytime soon. I've added Daisy Flower BradsButterfly BradsMini Butterflies and Mini Ladybugs, as well as red and champagne Jewel Bling and a bit of Script Washi in the background.


My third card miiiiiiight be my favorite. Because one of our Gnomes is making use of a rake from the Lawn Mower Set in front of a Pumpkin with a background of softly falling Mini Leaf Brads! Boy would I love to have a gnome to do my leaf-raking in real life, but until that happens, I guess I'll just enjoy that in card form!

is in charge of the leaf-raking, lawn-mowing and hedge trimming 
in her household; but has seldom cooked a meal in 33 years of marriage! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment