Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Searching

Kim from Katydid Cards here with another Valentine's Day card.

I don't know about you, but I'm fascinated with mazes and love to challenge myself by finding my way through one.  Here's a way to cleverly incorporate a maze in this Valentine's card using the Heart Pearls and Bicycle Brads.

I cut the maze using a cut file purchased in the Silhouette store.  I placed a rectangle of brushed silver cardstock behind it.  The greeting was created in my Silhouette and matted that with the same silver.



I added two additional hearts on the greeting to accent.  I heat embossed the direction arrow from the Bicycle Brad Pack with Silver and placed that at the entrance to the maze with a third heart pearl at the center.



Inside, the sentiment which I think works well with the greeting and the maze and another heart for a perfect ending!  I matted this panel on more brushed silver.



I have another Valentine's Card to show you next week.  In case you missed the card I shared last week, here's a link to it.


Kim from Katydid Cards
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?  Katy did!

No comments:

Post a Comment